Seeking full-time and PRN (as needed) Radiology Technologist
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform imaging procedures/treatments according to radiology practice standards in order to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease.
Registered ARRT with ARRT license or registry eligible for new graduates. Proof of AR license.
- Positioning patients to properly obtain x-rays and CT scans.
- Setting equipment to obtain the best images by using ALARA.
- Must be able to communicate calmly, compassionately and professionally with patients, patient’s family, doctors and co-workers.
- PREFERRED, but not a requirement
- Full-time and PRN positions available
Health, dental and vision insurance for full-time positions
Please call 870-598-3881 for more information!